Sunday, November 23, 2008

my favorite routine

I'm not too big into routines. However there is one routine that I look forward to every day. That is the "putting miss Emily" to bed routine. I love it. I look forward to it everyday. It is perhaps my favorite part of the day. It is just me and her. Every day but one since April 12, 2008 I have had the honor and privilege of putting her to bed.

Let me take you through our nightly ritual:



First it's bath time... She absolutely loves it! She loves getting all dry and snugly in her bath towels. This one is fun, however the bunny towel is her favorite.

Then she gets dressed for bed, however often she hates putting on her jammies. She's fine once they are on and snapped up.Then we make her room all dark, and sit in the rocking chair and I feed her...
and I pray for her before putting her in her crib...



then she gets all wrapped up in her wearable blanket and lays on her back surrounded by pacifiers so she can find them in the night...
Then she assumes her very favorite position: her tummy in the corner...
I treasure these times with her. What joy she brings.








2 comments:

ParkEr_BoO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ParkEr_BoO said...

Does she likes pink colour?
how does she cute!!!!!!
I fall in love with her""" Emily